Jen Lowry is North Carolina born and raised, still holding on to that country slang that is unique to the small town of Maxton she loves so much in Robeson County. She is an avid enthusiast of all things horror, UFC, and binge watches old episodes of Quantum Leap. She finds herself comfier in a pair of pajamas and would make all public appearances in them if she could get away with it. When she isn’t literacy coaching, author coaching, or homeschooling her two fabulous boys, she can be found napping or singing loudly, probably napping. Jen has her doctorate degree in Christian Ministry and is a member of Raleigh First Assembly. Check out Jen’s official author sites all over the net from podcasts, YouTube, Instagram, and more by searching up Jen Lowry Writes or follow her on @jenlowrywrites. Contact Jen for special author appearances and teaching opportunities or stay up to date with her journey at http://www.jenlowrywrites.com.
CONNECT WITH JEN!
Website | FB | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube | Podcast | Amazon
10 Fun Facts about Jen:
1. I am a high school Literacy Coach and an English teacher by day and homeschool mom by night!
2. I love my blended family of seven!
3. We watch UFC every weekend! Fight Nights are Family Night!
4. I love to sing. If you’ve read any of my novels, you’ll see a common theme!
5. I enjoy reading children’s literature more than any other genre. It’s where my heart soars!
6. I received a doctorate degree totally not related to my full-time job as an educator but because it was a bucket list dream (Doctorate in Christian Ministry)!
7. I take my bucket list seriously, as you can see by #6!
8. I feel like writing is my calling and love to help other authors achieve their goals (check out my Jen Lowry Writes Author Podcast and YouTube channel!)
9. I am a huge horror movie fan!
10. I volunteer with prison ministry and one day hope to establish creative writing workshops in North Carolina prisons.
Lyric Harper, musical genius, is about to embark on her senior year at the most prestigious arts school in the world nestled right in the pines of North Carolina. Harmonic Arts Center, this hidden gem of talent and artistry, has another mission than to equip talented young musicians with the heart for greatness but to test and develop their inner spirit to bring out their mythological nature. Seven youth are selected for an early admittance summer program under the guise of performing at the opening showcase in the fall. They are called for a greater purpose and shapeshift, train, and work as one flock to combine their gifts to defeat the creatures threatening to cross the Harmonic Bridge into our world. Birds of a feather fly and rock together in this new MG Contemporary Fantasy set in 1985.
Purchase Today for $2.99!
Mackenzie Hart, a middle school teacher and hometown sweetheart, is about to be married to Jordan McLaughlin, a handsome banker with big city dreams. Mackenzie loves Christmas and knows a wedding during the holidays would be the perfect backdrop for her big day. What she would have never thought possible becomes her reality when she finds a magic wedding dress and travels back to 1955, the very summer of her grandparent’s union. Will she be able to make it back home in time for her own wedding? Or will she cause the greatest disaster in her family history, wiping out everyone she loves, including herself?
Purchase Today for $2.99!
Samuel Adams Squirrelly is on a mission. He must save Christmas Mountain from the red-tailed hawks, led by a fanatic Elvis impersonator, threatening their natural balance. Does he have what it takes to gather up his band and led them into battle? Will he be able to survive the vicious attacks from the sky? Is there one hawk among them that can set things right? Join Samuel and his O.R.E.O. militia, as they face their greatest challenge to stand for freedom and fight for liberty in this MG Historical Fantasy based on the American Revolution.